Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Garlic Cream Chicken

Tonight for dinner I made Garlic Cream Chicken. 

I couldn't wait to finish my last bite so that I could blog this recipe. It's SO good. 

If you're a fan of olives, you'll love this dish. The olives, for me, set the bar! 

Recipe Below:
1 cup butter
4 tbs whipping cream
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 tbs lemon juice
green olives, canned (drained)
sun dried tomatoes, canned (drained)
artichokes, canned (drained)
3 or 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts

Melt butter in small sauce pan over low heat, add cream & garlic - cook 1 minute
Stir in lemon juice - remove from heat

In clear glass baking dish, add sauce as bottom layer.
Add un-cooked chicken to dish as 2nd layer.
Top with olives, tomatoes & artichokes.

Cover with lid or tightly with foil.

Bake @ 350 for 30 minutes.

I served with Alessi's Risotto.

Enjoy!















2 comments:

  1. Glad that you enjoyed it! We should have come to dinner, we only had leftovers...

    ReplyDelete