Monday, December 20, 2010

1 Year

Today - December 20th. 

1 year ago today, I lost someone very close to me.

Jerry Taliaferro was my mother's father. He was my papaw Jerry. 

He taught me many life lessons, sometimes without even saying a word.

I miss him. I miss him with my grandmother. I miss that he isn't here to see my son & nephew. 

I hope he knows how much I miss him. 

I hope he knows how hard I try to be a good person & live this life fully. 

The last time I saw him we spoke back & forth on a white board because he wasn't able to talk.

Jake & Sam were 4 months old at the time.

I'm so thankful God gave my papaw the time here on this earth to see Jake & Sam being born.

Today I celebrate the life of Jerry Taliaferro.

Thank you for being a part of making me the person I am today.






No comments:

Post a Comment