Monday, June 7, 2010

Sims Visit

Jared, Jake & I took a visit to see my Dad's family in Hokes Bluff. We don't get enough time these days to visit with our family as much as we need to so it was SO nice to see my Papaw Sam, Joy & my Papaw Sam's brothers and sisters.....its always nice going back to my true roots of an old country girl. My Papaw Sam & Joy put together an old home grown country meal for us too! Jake even got his hands on some homemade mashed potatoes & loved every minute of it! 

Thank you to my family for hosting us & loving on sweet Jake! 

Home is never home without our 1st stop to seeing Nonna! 
The rocking chair Jake is sitting in was passed down to my mother...


I couldn't resist this one.....


From L to R - Roy Sims, Becky Sims, Jake & Ricky Sims - all brothers & sister of my Papaw Sam


We even got a surprise visit from Maggie Sims, Ricky's daughter, who is now 16 & driving!!!!!
Everyone in the family tells me Maggie is a lot like me....
I knew she enjoyed Jake's company when she took a photo of just them two with her cell phone:-)


Ricky enjoying Jake's 1st time to eat mashed potatoes!
Believe it or not, Ricky is great with babies! He even wanted to change Jake's diaper! 


I couldn't resist getting a shot with my main man....


I think Jake definitely has the Sims in him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment