Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer BBQ

Nothing screams SUMMER than a Kamado Joe, homemade guacamole, fresh cherries, good friends & a cool breeze after the sun goes down.

I've said this before & I'll say it again - the Pearce's always know how to throw down when it comes to hosting dinners. 

Here are a few pictures attending our 1st Summer BBQ


The boys favorite game, cornhole! 


Mrs. Sills always getting in some loving from Jake. He really enjoys being in her arms. 


One of the first times I hung out with Kelly Pearce she was munching on fresh cherries by the pool. 
Fresh cherries always remind me of her! 


Jared & I 


I wish I was still there.....


Allison, Jill, Kelly, me, Jenn-Jo & Jake




1 comment:

  1. I love it! That pic of you and Jared is great! And, the summer BBQ was not complete without your delicious potato salad!

    ReplyDelete