Sunday, July 25, 2010

Week End Review

 Whew! Jake & I have had a busy week & a pretty big milestone I wanted to blog on!

Monday when the mailman came Jake & I walked out to greet him & noticed Jake's first birthday invitations had came in! We were excited to begin the process of addressing, stamping & hand delivering to a few of his friends there invitation. It was the cutest thing when we went to a few doors to ask "Will you come to my party?" I hope he's looking forward to his birthday party as much as me!

Tuesday we spent pretty much the entire day getting ready for his 1 year pictures that took place here in our neighborhood around sundown. It's crazy how it takes that long to be on time for something. We really have to plan ahead!

Jake & I normally stroll to the park to swing & back at least three times a week. We loaded up with lots of water on Wednesday & made a playdate out of it because Bridget & William joined us! I think they had fun...

Later that afternoon after a nap we headed to the pool to see more friends! I really enjoy our playgroup!



Thursday morning after breakfast, I was drinking my usual 1 cup of coffee & watching Jake play out of the corner of my eye while checking email when I noticed him walk right by me with his cart toy. I looked up & saw this...(sorry for the blurriness it came from cell phone!) 

It was so sporadic for him! He just stood up & held on...

He might just walk for all of us come his party!




That night I was invited to a girls birthday dinner @ Chuy's. My sweet husband stayed home with Jake so I could unwind, relax and celebrate birthdays with girlfriends & well have one of these....





Friday came another exciting playdate at the pool with our friends Andrea & Knox. We've been trying our best to coordinate calendars & get these two boys together. We finally did except as we drove up to jump out & run to the water poor Knox got sick in the car so Andrea & Knox had to turn right back around & go home - darn it!

I had to snap a shot of that sweet naked sick baby....isn't mom & Knox not just the cutest thing!


Saturday morning came the first of 5 birthday parties we have in the next 5 weeks! 

To kick them off came Miss Mia Talbot. Mia is one of my best friends from school's daughter. Mia & Jake are exactly 1 month apart! Jake rode around with the other kids in a wagon, had a few bites of ice cream & laughed at me while I blew the party favors!
      




Cheers to mom for making it through this fun busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment